Monday, January 7, 2008

Crafty Christmas

It was a crafty Christmas at our house this year (OK, I do some sort of craft every year). Here are some of my favorites.

Little letter magnets that I gave to some of my favorite kids! I decorated the first letter of their name. The magnets are built into them, so they are perfect refrigerator decorations.
I learned to knit this year, so I had to make the traditional scarfs for some of the women in my family.


These turned out really cute. They are shadow box serving trays. Both sets of grandparents got these little treasures.

3 comments:

tulip said...

April...where did you get the trays? I think it's a great idea and need to get started on Mother's Day ideas!!

Hope you had a great vacation and glad you are back!

tulipkids

Jen said...

Where'd you get the shadow box serving trays? Those are cool!

What A Beautiful Life said...

I got them at Michael's. They came with a mat for 4 photos that I took out. They arn't quite as bix as a shadow box, so you need to make your flowers as flat as possible.