Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mommy's Tattoo

I have been wanting a tattoo for a long time, I just didn't know the specifics of what I wanted. I finally came up with the perfect design and just bit the bullet and went and got it done. It was awesome! Not too painful (well, except for the top...and around the back of the ankle...and the side...). The good news was that there was no blood! I guess my feet are just exceptional...

The ladybug represents my little Lacey bug and the blue dragonfly represents my Wyatt man. I just LOVE it!

Kyle is a volunteer firefighter who works with Dustin.


Go to my happy place...happy place...happy place...


Love it!

My mom wasn't too crazy about it until I showed her the purple flower. She asked, "is the flower for me?"... Sure!

Wyatt says that the stars are for Daddy, because he is our superstar!

No comments: