I went on a field trip with Brother's class yesterday. It was a walking field trip to the Fire Station. I was in charge of four kids all together during the walk, two boys and two girls (Brother was one of the boys). Some things I heard along the way:
"Did you see that new princess movie with Maddie in it?"
"I hate princess movies!" (coming from Brother)
"Did you see the Transformer movie?" (OK, who would let a little kid watch the transformer movie...oh, I guess that was mine...nevermind...)
"I like leaves."
"They are pretty when they change colors." (me)
"Yea, but I don't like it when they fall off the trees."
"My tree at home is naked."
"Can you see my house over there?"
"I see your house!"
"Do you like my tramp?" (trampoline)
"Yea! It is cool!"
"My legs are going to fall off!"
"Mine too! I need to sit down." (this is from the girls about one block from the school. Such drama!)
Some things I said during the walk:
"Come on girls, we need to walk a little faster."
"Boys, speed up or I am going to step on you."
"Sorry I stepped on your shoe Brother, now put it back on."
"Boys, please walk closer to the grass and not on the edge of the street."
"Yes you have to still hold hands."
"Come on girls, a little faster. Your legs won't fall off."


No comments:
Post a Comment