We were talking in the car the other day about Bugs and her fear of snow. (she wouldn't even step in the frosted grass. She stopped dead in her tracks on the sidewalk when I mentioned it to her).
Brother - "Remember when she liked snow last year?"
Mommy - "I do. She rode in the sled with you a little bit."
Brother - "She should make a pattern."
Mommy - "What is a pattern?"
Brother - "You know, circle-square-triangle, circle-square-triangle."
Mommy - "And Bugs should do that with the snow?" I am thinking that he changed subjects on me...
Brother - "Yea, she liked snow last year, now she doesn't, so she should make a pattern and like it again."
Oh yes. This is what is called "bringing your school work into everyday conversation/life. I never saw it coming...That is why I am not a teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment