You may have wondered why Bugs was not in the sledding pictures. Well, it turns out that she does not like snow! She would not stand in the snow at all or even sit in the sled. When I tried to put her down, her legs would go up! It was too funny. I ended up sitting her in the snow for a few seconds, but she was also crying hysterically at the time, so that didn't last long. So Daddy and I ended up holding her the entire time. She was having fun watching the boys play on the sleds and when I would ask her if she wanted to get down and play, she would put her head on my shoulder and mumble something about Mommy holding her.
The kids and I are going to North Dakota after Christmas to see some family, so she will need to get used to snow since there will be a lot up there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment