Friday, March 28, 2008

Basketball, Basketball

We went to a Basketball game tonight and had a great time! Brother had received some free tickets from school, so we all packed up and went out to dinner and then the game. We are not big sports fans, so this was the first time that we saw this team play. It was so much fun! Even Bugs had a good time (a little restless at times, but overall she was very good). The kids loved making lots of noise, dancing to the music and watching the mascots being goofy. Oh yea, the game was really good too! It was a very close game with lots of action. The half-time entertainment was awesome! It was the "Quick Change" couple that have been on TV. They do some magic tricks and are famous for instantly changing their clothes (and hair, etc) in mere seconds while a pretty much SEE THROUGH, sheet is waved in front of them. I don't know how they do it, and I was watching pretty close. I almost missed them due to diaper changing duty...Next time Daddy is in charge of diaper duty!

PS: the title is a quote from Greece 2 (one of my favorite movies!)...I can see and hear the coach saying it now! If you would like any other quotes from that movie, just ask...I can recite every line...Special talent I have.

No comments: