Anyways, here are the pictures of Brother's birthday party. He picked the Military theme and it was pretty fun. We have a good friend that works at a nearby military base and he was able to bring over an "official" military vehicle for the kids to look at (and hopefully learn something from).
Brother trying on the helmet.
Brother with "Sargent Chad"
Before one of the "Sargent's" would give them their next clue, she made them "give her 20!" The kids really wanted that clue she was holding!Looked like the clue paid off! Overall, I think the game was a success as it looked like the kids had fun.
Brother with his camouflage star cake. Doesn't look too shabby if I must say so myself. However, I cannot take any credit in decorating it. It was done by Daddy and two of his cousins. By the time we were decorating it the night before, I was extremely tired and told them to do whatever they wanted. I of course gave them some tips, but they didn't listen to me at all. I guess they may have been right...



No comments:
Post a Comment