Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crib Or Toy Box?

Bugs has always slept with her "special" blanket. She received it as a baby and has latched on to it ever since. Fast forward to Christmas where she received two Carebears that she loved. They had to sleep with her every night as well. She found her old Glowworm and had to sleep with that as well as Elmo, which she inherited from Brother. She had to sleep with her new bear that she got for Valentine's day and her duck from Easter. Now don't forget that the items that are being placed in the crib are not coming out without a "terrible two tantrum"...

A few weeks ago when grandma was over watching the kids, she put Bugs down for a nap. When I got home and took her out of her crib, I noticed a new addition. One of her books was laying beside her. I guess she has to read herself to sleep now (thanks grandma!).

No comments: