I bought Brother something last night (a memory card for his PlayStation, we didn't have one) as a surprise. However, he wasn't being very good, so I didn't give it to him. I wanted to wait for another time when he was extra special. So today he happened to find it on the counter (I guess I should have hid it better). He knew immediately what it was. I told him that he could open it if he was good today. So, needless to say, he has been extra helpful today. He jumps when I ask him to do things for me, he helped me put the groceries in the car and bring them in the house, he opens car and store doors for me and even helps to unbuckle Bugs from her car seat. He has been on his absolutely best behavior today, and in a good mood to boot! No arguments all day, no whining, no fighting with Bugs, I love it! I am a little upset that I have to give him the card as I don't want this wonderful day to end...
Actually, Brother is really good most of the time. It was just funny today to watch him as he rushed to the door so that he could open it for me. Or watch him and Bugs fumbling with her car seat buckle as they tried to undo it before I got to her door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment