UPDATE: I changed her juice cup to a milk cup, since she didn't seem to like the juice that I had in her cup. I will have to find something that she likes and will drink lots of. I finally wised up and put a chair in the bathroom. You can only sit on the edge of the bathtub for so long.
UPDATE: Bugs woke up from her nap dry, so we rushed to the potty! I know that she has to go since she hasn't gone all day. We sat and read lots and lots and lots of books, we painted our toe nails and finger nails. I refilled her juice cup. We switched from the little potty to a seat on the big potty with a stool. She really likes that. We sat for about an hour. Nothing... We'll try again, if we don't have an accident. Cross your fingers!
UPDATE: I have a helper! It is so nice that Brother is learning to read!
UPDATE: Is it not a good sign when Bugs says over and over (like a broken record) "potty in pants" and I respond "no, pee pee in the potty, not the pants". This could come down to a battle of the wills. Who will win?
Today is the big day! The plan (subject to change at any time due to mental health) is to start potty training Bugs! So far we have sat on the potty a couple of times (roughly every 30 minutes), read lots of books and watched the potty movie. However, nothing accomplished yet. Something should happen within the next 4 days that we are planning to do this. I will keep track of updates.
Today is the big day! The plan (subject to change at any time due to mental health) is to start potty training Bugs! So far we have sat on the potty a couple of times (roughly every 30 minutes), read lots of books and watched the potty movie. However, nothing accomplished yet. Something should happen within the next 4 days that we are planning to do this. I will keep track of updates.


1 comment:
Ah yes...we are in that wonderful world, too. You are right...you can only sit on the edge of the bathtub for so long...unfortunately, we don't have room for a chair. ***sigh***
Good luck!
tulipkids
Post a Comment