Thursday, July 17, 2008

School's Out...For The Summer!

I have finally finished my summer college class, so life can get back to normal! At least for a while anyway. I am hoping to take a class in the fall, but we will see how it will work around my schedule. I am happy to announce that I received an 'A' for my summer class! I am very proud of myself. It was almost a test to see if I could do it, and I passed with flying colors! However, I could not have done it without my very supportive family who was very patient with me and my study time. Also, my wonderful husband was great with the kids and the household chores. I just might have to keep him!

While I was at school life has still gone on around me. I have lots of stuff to share regarding a missing (first) tooth, kindergarten graduation, camping, taking off the training wheels...

No comments: