Monday, June 30, 2008

Dairy Days Parade

Every year our little city celebrates "Dairy Days" in honor of our agriculture background. We went to the parade this year and it was a lot of fun! It was in the evening and the weather was great. We are trying to do a lot more community events, especially the "free" ones!

The Guest of Honor!

Brother really liked this "Cattle Roundup". It was pretty impressive.
Pretty clever I thought!

I thought this one was funny "Hay in one end, Milk out the Udders!"

Brother liked the skateboarding cow.

Another funny one. However, with reality, it is pretty scary right now...

What a good big brother! When the fire trucks went by and blasted their sirens, he covered up Bug's ears. What a sweetheart.
Some people got pretty creative with the theme...
Are you having fun! Oops, sorry I interrupted you with this silly camera. You can get back to what you were doing (which I think was scouting out candy).

Hey cute girl! It looks like you found a piece of candy. Are you having fun?

No comments: