Friday, August 1, 2008

Family Bond

Brother started 1st grade last week (year round school) and is really enjoying it. His teacher is really organized and I just know that I am going to like that. Since he is in school now all day, Daddy drops him off in the morning and Grandma brings him home with her when school is out. Perfect for us, no daycare costs! On the downside, Bugs really misses her 'brudder'. On his first day, when I picked her up, she asked about her 'brudder'. She quickly wanted out of my arms so that she could go and see him. It was so sweet, he gave her a hug and kiss and she was just the happiest little girl! She would not leave his side all night. When he went to play with the neighbor friends, she had to go too.

I just love seeing how close their bond is. In part it is a little foreign to me, since I am an only child, but it is something I always wish I had. Their bond just warms my heart.

No comments: