Brother was just learning to ride his bike without training wheels and did a great job on the dirt road. However, this is the spot where he went "over" the edge. We were all yelling for him to stop and he panicked. Luckily he didn't go very far before the foliage stopped him and I will admit, it was pretty funny. He didn't think so at first (as he was more concerned with his very few scratches), but saw the humor in it later.
Here he traded his bike for Bug's bike. Where did he learn to go to the top of the road and come screaming down full speed ahead? Oh yea, he learned that from Daddy. Daddy was doing it on Brother's bike and he looked really funny (like a clown in a circus). I never seem to have my camera during those moments...
Bugs was busy talking on her very tiny phone. I think she was talking to Daddy or Papa or Grandma. That is who she seems to call the most.
Brother is showing off his football poses.
Hey there cute girl! You look a little too innocent...
Right back at 'cha! 
And this was the view on the way home from camping.

This is Daddy's favorite. He woke me up to take this picture (my eyes were just closed, I was not asleep...). He likes that he can see right up his nose. I feel sorry for the blackmail that is sure to come in his teen years.

And this was the view on the way home from camping.


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. And your kiddos are so cute!!
Post a Comment