Wednesday, September 3, 2008

American Bento

Here is a look at a lunch I packed for Brother. Now that he is in school all day, we have the added joy of deciding whether to get a hot lunch or pack a lunch. Brother would prefer me to pack his lunch everyday, but that puts a lot of pressure on me to be the perfect mom (I can't live up to that expectation! Nightmares I tell ya!). We decided to compromise and do half and half (or so...I tend to pack his lunch more often though since he begs a lot...). I would like to get a little adventurous in his meals, however, he is addicted to pb&j (and only grape jelly!). I will try though...


Here is one of my first bento lunches. They are a lot of fun!

PB&J in a Nascar box
Carrots, string cheese and bug crackers in Buzz Lightyear box
Fig Newton cookies in Transformer box

No comments: