Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My New Toy!

For my birthday, Daddy and the kids got me a new flash for my camera. I love it! My house is really dark inside so I need all the help I can get. I also loved that the gift was Daddy's idea (I didn't even ask for it...well, I knew that I wanted one, but I didn't ask for it for my birthday!). I just love that he appreciates what little skill I have and believes in me to invest in my hobby. Also, he took the money for my flash out of his car account! Now that is love!


Perfect! Two of my favorite people!
Cute! Now can I get one without the messy face??
I guess not...


2 comments:

The Things We Do said...

Wow! That flash IS amazing! I think I need to borrow it permanently! LOL =0)

Steph said...

Ooooh, I so want an external flash!!! Have fun with it!