Brother talks, nonstop. I think that he just likes to hear himself talk. His favorite phase is "do you know what?" This is how a typical conversation goes:
Brother - "Do you know what?"
Mommy - "What."
Brother - "Spider man is a really good fighter. And do you know what?"
Mommy - "What."
Brother - "He uses his web and flies through the air. And do you know what?"
Mommy - "What."
Brother - "My friend says that vampires really do exist, and he knows because he is in first grade. And do you know what?"
Mommy - "What."
Brother - "If you play this skateboard game, you can jump really high and make flips. And do you know what?"
Mommy - "What."
I could keep going, but I don't believe that there is enough storage space on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment