While picking up dinner at the "drive thru" window last night, Brother exclaimed "They are going to be rich. Look at all of the money they have!" This was of course after I gave them all of our money...
Anyway, this reminded me of a time when I was picking up dinner a few years back (the domestic diva that I am). Brother was with me and he was somewhere between 2-3 years old. I was ordering into the microphone and Brother kept yelling from his car seat, "I want some beer! Did you get me some beer!"...He also was frantic when we were at the window to make sure that I got him some "beer". Of course at that time, my car was pretty trashed inside (by the way, who gets into my car and throws paper and clothes on the floor and garbage all around?? I would really like to find out who they are), so needless to say, I was VERY embarrassed. I figured the high school girl working there must have thought that I was a white trash mom that feeds my toddler beer and lives out of my filthy car (we probably could have survived a few days in the car...It doesn't look like that anymore of course...)
Also, just in case it wasn't obvious, Brother was asking for ROOT BEER...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment